1. J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of Being Cute on Halloween
2. Batman’s Villains will steal your heart (and maybe your candy) this Halloween.
3. Nothing Despicable about this!
4. A freakin’ BLT! Bravo
5. Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Smee and, wait for it… Captain Hook
6. Da da da da! Cute! Cute!
7. Up-ing the ante on family costumes.
8. Who you gonna call? Cutebusters!
9. Masters of the Adorable Universe
10. Woody’s Round-Up of awesomeness
11. Holy Radness! More Batman and his villains!
12. Dragonball Z costumes are Gokute.
13. Snow White, the Huntsman, and a kindly old lady selling apples
14. The Breaking Bad trio
Jesse: “I’m gonna go knock on that door and get me some candy, yo.”
Walt: “No! I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!”
15. Uh, is that a Super Mario cute-bomb?
16. This Nascar family will race to all the doorsteps this Halloween.
17. Movie snacks sing, “Let’s all go trick-or-treatin’! Let’s all go trick-or-treatin’!”
18. Can you bee-lieve these guys?
19. The Force is strong with this family.
20. It’s no wonder this family knows how to do Halloween.
21. A rainbow? Seriously, get out of here with this adorableness.
22. Toy Story aliens with the “claw.” Ooooooh
23. Adventure Time? More like “Halloween Time”!
24. New School Willy Wonka with his Golden Ticket is all kinds of awesome.
25. The cutest “Milk and Cookies” family ever.
26. The Grinch Who Stole Halloween with a special appearance by The Lorax.
27. A WTF Beauty and the Beast family.
I have no idea what is going on with Lumiere’s bodysuit, but this is still brilliant.
28. The Hunger Games is what this family calls Halloween.
29. The family who does laundry together does Halloween together dressed as laundry.
30. The Mary Poppins entourage, including a dancing penguin.
31. Ace Ventura: Cute Detective
32. DJ Lance Rock and the rest of the Yo Gabba Gabba gang.
33. Beetle-cute, Beetle-cute, Beetle-cute!